Reiss AW14


Is anyone else as obsessed with the new Reiss AW14 collection as I am???? With so many clean cut lines, strong whites and adorable heels, what's not to love? The white pencil skirt below is a particular favourite and definitely on the list for my work wardrobe and maybe the blog too! Another fav is the grey cowl neck jumper below, so nice over a pair of cropped trousers or a black mini - if you like what you see then hop right over to their site and start your winter list!

Bella x


Live-Style20 said...

nice pics!! ;-)


new post

Melanie Filiz said...

i love this collection! love the new length for skirts and pants, very feminine and cool at the same time!
seems like a white pencil skirt is a must have this season^^

xo Melanie from The Fashion Menue

Chahrazad said...

Oh such a beautiful collection. Love the simplicity of it.


Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Ughhh this label gets me every time... I want everything! SO chic.
x E

Elizabeth Victoria Clark

Bianca said...

LOVE this collection! x

Enikő Schmidt said...

Love this collection! Great inspiration!

monicaharmony said...

Stunning lookbook pictures! Love the clothing
Monica Harmony's Blog

Amy said...

love those leopard heels! eekkk swoon major!

Debora Micucci said...

Nuovo look da me: fammi sapere cosa ne pensi!
Se vuoi segui il mio blog, ti aspetto :*

New look from me: let me know what you think!
If you want to follow my blog, you'll look: *

Zaha said...

Love this collection - so simple, so minimalistic, yet so chic.

Lace and Lipstick Stains