Save or Splurge: Hats

8/10/2014




I have been obsessed recently with finding the perfect grey fedora, in fact, not just grey but straw, beige, black and navy! I love them! But I do find that it is really important to find the right one to fit your style and head shape. Here's a brief blog post with two different choices (I'm trying to do these Save or Splurge posts on a weekly basis - what do you guys think so far?). The first is Maison Michel, a very popular brand amongst bloggers but slightly out of price range for some (around £295 each). But if that sounds too much, I do believe that I have found the perfect alternative - these H&M fedoras are simply perfect at only £12.99!
I have already snapped up the grey, keep an eye on my blog for different styles.

First pic - The Native Fox (Rag&Bone)
Second pic - Pardon My Obsession (Maison Michel)


2. H&M 

 Bella x

16 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

fine look ;>>

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

ThisGirlLovesChic said...

stunning

This Gir Loves Chic

Facebook

xx

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

love these hat!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Sandra Araiza said...

You look great! Love those hats, my favorite is the rag&bone fedora, have you seen it?

New post on my blog!

99 OUTFITS

Nicole said...

love it in dark grey!
xx nic
lifevsstyle.com

Jane S said...

H&M indeed does some really great hats!


http://thebagmaniac.blogspot.com

Follow me on bloglovin

Aliona Love said...

Nice post idea! Would love it if you could check out my blog xo

Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

Sabina B. said...

I keep buying hats but never wear them :) But I am definitely thinking of making another update of my hat collection this fall and actually change my habit, as I absolutely love hats as an accessories!




http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Shekinah said...

Nice fedora hats and outfit. :)

x, shekinahjoy.com

Lulu and Lemons said...

I wish I could pull of a chic fedora... I feel like my face is just too small and seems totally overwhelmed!

luluandlemons.com

Denina Martin said...

I just came across this blog and I really like it. Will be definitely visiting! xx

http://deninamartin.com

Samantha Mariko said...

I love native fox! a nice hat is an essential i think - still looking for the perfect one myself!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Mauselmaeuschen said...

Your blog is great, just followed you!

Hélène Heath said...

Sometimes a nice cheapie find is just the right thing to fulfill a craving. Love these lids!

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com

Live-Style20 said...

nice look ; >>



xoxo


i invite to me too
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Aida said...

I love hats!! Pretty a new post up on my blog about my two new fetish clothing pieces!! I hope you like it!! Kisses :)

http://grabmyhips.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/be-wild.html